Re: Next telecon - Monday, 29 October 2001

On Fri, 26 Oct 2001, Wendy A Chisholm wrote:

> Our next teleconference will be held Monday, 29 October 2001 at the
> regularly scheduled time: 10:00 AM Eastern Time (14:00 UTC/GMT).  To find
> out what time it is in your time zone use the Time Zone Converter [1].

As I think I've mentioned before, the cost of this would be
prohibitive for me, and perhaps others who might have something
to contribute.

Would there be any chance of perhaps holding scheduled IRC sessions
in  place of some of these telecons?

--
Nick Kew

Site Valet - the essential service for anyone with a website.
<URL:http://valet.webthing.com/>