Re: EARL properties details

I like that level of specificity.

I'm wondering: in the html example could we make the info in the comment
field more machine readable?

In fact, if we have a way to point into an invalid html document, do we
even need the comment, since the expected result is pointing to it?

Len

--
Leonard R. Kasday, Ph.D.
Institute on Disabilities/UAP and Dept. of Electrical Engineering at Temple

Chair, W3C Web Accessibility Initiative Evaluation and Repair Tools Group
http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/IG/

The WAVE web page accessibility evaluation assistant:
http://www.temple.edu/inst_disabilities/piat/wave/