RE: New Accessibility Evaluation Tool

This is good and looks like a straightforward testbed for everyone's use. It
would be nice to have all the AERT evaluations published as some formal
manipulation of a page's DOM (as we had been talking about the other day on
the phone).  This would give us a specific description of each algorithm
and, whatever the implementation (XSL, C++ or Java-based DOMs), such a
description could then be quickly moved from the AERT into evaluation tools.

- Josh