Re: EARL Announcement

For a simple alt, the repair info may well be included in the
evaluator comments (at the semantics level at least), but for
something more complex, there's a need for additional
markup/annotation.

Take the case of a page that uses FONT, COLOR, EARL would have a
note to the effect of saying: use CSS instead, but the real repair is
a complete mapping (xslt is one option) of FONT, COLOR to css
properties.

In short, I think repair needs more support at the rdf level (like
other application domains), and earl should go out without it to serve
more groups.