Re: accesskey and tabindex test pages and threads

At 07:57 PM 9/11/00 -0400, Wendy A Chisholm wrote:
>Per my action item today, here are test pages for accesskey and tabindex
>as well as threads that discuss them.

WL: I got to them OK but Opera has so many pre-empted keystrokes that I
don't know if there's any point to <accesskey>. The listed keys do nothing.
As to tabindex I think tabbing is just like it always is, goes to the next
link. I think there'd have to be a lot of implementation before much can be
determined.

This whole thing's going on my back burner. It's an unavailable solution
looking for a so-far-undetected problem as far as I can determine at this
time. Let's talk about something else.

--
Love.
                 ACCESSIBILITY IS RIGHT - NOT PRIVILEGE