RE: draft charter

Just one thought on the charter -

Under 2.1 - Intended audience of tools - you mention transformation tools as
a possible related tool to Repair. Maybe it would help to view repair tools
as on-line and off-line tools. An off-line tool would assist an author in
repairing a page prior to posting. An on-line tool would transform the page
on the fly for a user encountering a page with a particular access problem.
Where the two tools could accomplish the same "repairs" automatically, they
could use the same algorithm, though the off-line tool could do a lot more
due to author querying.

Michael