Re: Request for Review

It's not just that the styling gets lost for people that don't have CSS
enabled.  It's that even with CSS enabled, CSS pages can look wildly
different in current browsers... at least that's my experience trying to
use CSS, and getting quite different results among NN 4, MSIE 5 and MSIE 5.

So even if we present templates that have only minor bugs, we wind up
telling the developers that they have to follow these templates exactly or
they could run into trouble.  Or if we don't tell them and they run into
these problems, we risk backlash.

I think CSS is find for font and character size, but beyond that we should
focus on other issues.

Len

-------