Re: New Title for ERT

Other suggestions for the mix:

Guidelines for web accessibility evalutation and repair tools

or

Web accessibility evaluation and repair tool guidelines
Len

At 01:21 PM 2/14/00 -0500, you wrote:
>this was a thread a couple weeks ago.  I kept track of the suggested
>titles in the open issues list [available at
>http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/IG/ert/ert-open-issues.html].  Here are the
>suggestions:
>
>1. Techniques for evaluation and repair of Web content
>2. Evaluation and Repair tool accessibility guidelines
>3. Techniques for automatic implementation of the Web Content
>Accessibility Guidelines
>4. Techniques for evaluation and repair of *accessible* web content
>5. Techniques for Accessibility Evaluation and Repair Tools
>
>we can add to that Phil's suggestion:
>6. Accessibility Evaluation, Repair, and Transformation of Web Content"
>[AERT])
>
>Therefore, I don't think we're lacking suggestions, but rather consensus
>on one of the suggestions, unless someone else wants to add something to
>the mix.
>
>--wendy
>
>At 12:53 PM 2/14/00 , pjenkins@us.ibm.com wrote:
>

>>Sentence version suggestion:
>>Techniques for evaluating, repairing, and transforming accessibility of web
>>content...
>>
>>Title version suggestion:
>>"Accessibility Evaluation, Repair, and Transformation of Web Content"
>>[AERT])
>>

>>Regards,
>>Phill Jenkins
>
>--
>wendy a chisholm
>world wide web consortium
>web accessibility initiative
>madison, wi usa
>tel: +1 608 663 6346
>/--

-------
Leonard R. Kasday, Ph.D.
Institute on Disabilities/UAP, and
Department of Electrical Engineering
Temple University
423 Ritter Annex, Philadelphia, PA 19122

kasday@acm.org
http://astro.temple.edu/~kasday

(215) 204-2247 (voice)
(800) 750-7428 (TTY)