Re: New Title for ERT

this was a thread a couple weeks ago.  I kept track of the suggested titles
in the open issues list [available at
http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/IG/ert/ert-open-issues.html].  Here are the
suggestions:

1. Techniques for evaluation and repair of Web content
2. Evaluation and Repair tool accessibility guidelines
3. Techniques for automatic implementation of the Web Content Accessibility
Guidelines
4. Techniques for evaluation and repair of *accessible* web content
5. Techniques for Accessibility Evaluation and Repair Tools

we can add to that Phil's suggestion:
6. Accessibility Evaluation, Repair, and Transformation of Web Content"
[AERT])

Therefore, I don't think we're lacking suggestions, but rather consensus on
one of the suggestions, unless someone else wants to add something to the mix.

--wendy

--
wendy a chisholm
world wide web consortium