EOWG - Work for this Week - Open Survey

From: Bakken, Brent <brent.bakken@pearson.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2018 13:24:03 -0600
To: "EOWG (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Greetings EOWG,

As we all wind down 2018 and begin to sign off for holiday rest and
activities, the EOWG Planning Team would like to wish you a very relaxing
and refreshing holiday season. We hope that everyone will be able to gather
with family and friends and celebrate the holidays and ringing in the new
year. We look forward to another great year of excellent friendships and
collaboration on Education & Outreach resources.

*Latest update for EOWG:*

   - Work for this Week
   <https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/EOWG_Meetings#Work_for_this_week> [1]
   has been updated for your review.
   - There is an open survey to complete prior to 06 January, 2019 - Holiday
   Homework <https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35532/holiday2018/> [2]
   - Our next scheduled meeting (Friday, 04 January) is tentative depending
   on work that may be accomplished between now and then

*Please take the time to complete the survey that closes on Sunday, 06
January. *

Have a restful holiday.
Brent, Sharron, and Shawn

[1] https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/EOWG_Meetings#Work_for_this_week
[2] https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35532/holiday2018/

Brent A. Bakken
Director, Accessibility Strategy & Education Services
Psychometrics & Testing Services
Co-Chair Pearson Able
*Pearson*

512 202 1087