Re: adding Translations & Transcript with Description to survey

Hi Shawn,
Yes, once Sharron was finished with creating the survey you were to add the
translation question(s).
Feel free to add, and I am fine with the additional question.

If all is in place by tomorrow, I can send out the email sometime during
the day pointing the the WFTW and survey.
If not ready til Friday, I will be out so someone else will need to send
the email.

Thank you both for this speedy work today.
Brent

Brent A. Bakken
Director, Accessibility Strategy & Education Services
Psychometrics & Testing Services
Co-Chair Pearson Able
*Pearson*

512 202 1087