adding Translations & Transcript with Description to survey

From: Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2018 14:33:49 -0600
To: "EOWG (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Hi Sharron & Brent,

I wanted to confirm that I am to add question(s) about Translations priorities to the survey. Let me know if I misunderstood that.

Also, last week we talked about "Transcript with Description" format[1] and I said I was going to talk to Chris before bringing it to EOWG. I tried to reach him last week but didn't. Chris called me back just now and he's cool with the format given the content type and goals.

Are you OK if I add a question about that to this survey?

Thanks,
~Shawn

[1] https://www.w3.org/WAI/videos/standards-and-benefits/#transcript

--