From: Bakken, Brent <brent.bakken@pearson.com>
Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2018 11:35 AM
To: EOWG (E-mail) <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Subject: EOWG - Upcoming Meeting Schedule

Hello EOWG Folks,

There will be no EOWG meeting this Friday, 21 December.

The next meeting is tentatively scheduled for Friday, 4 January 2019. Again, this meeting is tentative depending on what may be accomplished through the holiday season. We will send out an email on 2 January with an update.

Please be on the lookout for an EOWG survey opening soon. It will be open for an extended amount of time, but we will need everyone to complete the survey.

Thank you,
Brent, Sharron, and Shawn

Brent A. Bakken

Director, Accessibility Strategy & Education Services
Psychometrics & Testing Services
Co-Chair Pearson Able
Pearson

512 202 1087
brent.bakken@pearson.com<mailto:brent.bakken@pearson.com>

[http://accessibility4school.pearson.com/access/4c49fe02-e204-46b4-b6f0-82f5a3f159cb/pearson-accessibility.jpg]

This email, including any attachments, is intended only for the person(s) to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. Any unauthorized distribution, disclosure or use is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, please contact the sender and delete this email, including any attachments, immediately. Thank you.