EOWG - Upcoming Meeting Schedule

From: Bakken, Brent <brent.bakken@pearson.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2018 10:35:22 -0600
To: "EOWG (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Hello EOWG Folks,

*There will be no EOWG meeting this Friday, 21 December.*

The next meeting is tentatively scheduled for Friday, 4 January 2019.
Again, this meeting is tentative depending on what may be accomplished
through the holiday season. We will send out an email on 2 January with an
update.

*Please be on the lookout for an EOWG survey opening soon.* It will be open
for an extended amount of time, but we will need everyone to complete the
survey.

Thank you,
Brent, Sharron, and Shawn

Brent A. Bakken
Director, Accessibility Strategy & Education Services
Psychometrics & Testing Services
Co-Chair Pearson Able
*Pearson*

512 202 1087