EOWG - Survey and Pending Reviews

From: Bakken, Brent <brent.bakken@pearson.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2017 10:32:28 -0500
To: "EOWG (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Hello EOWG,

Sorry for just getting the Survey out to you today. This Weekly Survey
<https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35532/EO-Weekly-22-Sep-2017/> [1] is quick.
Two questions - 1) Review minutes, 2) What other EOWG work you did. It
should only take a few minutes to complete for documentation purposes.

Work for this week
<https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/EOWG_Meetings#Work_for_this_week> [2] has
been updated as well. *I have added all of the current pending small team
reviews that I am aware of. Please look through the list to see which
reviews you may need to complete and by what deadline.* Editors, if your
review is not listed, I apologize, I listed all that I could find in my
email or in the archive email lists.

Please complete the Weekly Survey [1] by tomorrow, 27 September.

Thanks,
Brent & Sharron

[1] https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35532/EO-Weekly-22-Sep-2017/
[2] https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/EOWG_Meetings#Work_for_this_week

Brent A. Bakken
Director, Accessibility Strategy & Education Services
Pearson

512 202 1087
brent.bakken@pearson.com

Learn more at pearson.com