RE: EOWG - 22 September Agenda Posted

Unfortunately, I cannot make the meeting.  I am in training at GSA all day.

Laura

From: Bakken, Brent [mailto:brent.bakken@pearson.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 20, 2017 6:22 PM
To: EOWG (E-mail)
Subject: EOWG - 22 September Agenda Posted

Hello EOWG,

The 22 September EOWG Meeting Agenda<https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/EOWG_Meetings#Agenda> [1] has been posted to the meetings page for your review.

All, please review the agenda prior to the meeting. We are going to call for quick updates from resource editing teams. Time is running short for resource revision efforts and we want to check in with everyone on Friday. Also to find out who needs assistance and who can step in to help. This is a group effort. Don't feel you are working alone.

Talk to you all on Friday!
Brent & Sharron

[1] https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/EOWG_Meetings#Agenda

Brent A. Bakken

Director, Accessibility Strategy & Education Services
Pearson

512 202 1087
brent.bakken@pearson.com<mailto:brent.bakken@pearson.com>

Learn more at pearson.com<http://pearson.com>