EOWG - 22 September Agenda Posted

From: Bakken, Brent <brent.bakken@pearson.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2017 17:21:36 -0500
To: "EOWG (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Hello EOWG,

The 22 September EOWG Meeting Agenda
<https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/EOWG_Meetings#Agenda> [1] has been posted
to the meetings page for your review.

*All, please review the agenda prior to the meeting. We are going to call
for quick updates from resource editing teams.* Time is running short for
resource revision efforts and we want to check in with everyone on Friday.
Also to find out who needs assistance and who can step in to help. This is
a group effort. Don't feel you are working alone.

Talk to you all on Friday!
Brent & Sharron

[1] https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/EOWG_Meetings#Agenda

Brent A. Bakken
Director, Accessibility Strategy & Education Services
Pearson

512 202 1087
brent.bakken@pearson.com

Learn more at pearson.com