minor change: Redesigned Navigation

One other minor change based on input from Judy: in top nav, moved "GET INVOLVED" to before "ABOUT W3C WAI". It's updated in the spreadsheet:

<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pqcSChcWZwTShpov34jDfvX2E-jW6_M5khV38D53Qqk/edit#gid=887243996>

but not yet updated in the mock-ups yet.

If any concerns, please open new GitHub issue, with label "Nav-EOWG":
<https://github.com/w3c/wai-website-design/issues/new?title=[Nav%20EOWG]%20@@specific_topic@@>

Thanks!

~Shawn