Updated: Redesigned Navigation

Hi all,

Great meeting today! Got lots done.
Agenda: https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/EOWG_Meetings_2017#25_August_.28Nav_meeting.29
Minutes: https://www.w3.org/2017/08/25-eo-minutes.html

The updated navigation is the first tab "Proposed Navigation" in Google Sheet:
 <https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pqcSChcWZwTShpov34jDfvX2E-jW6_M5khV38D53Qqk/edit#gid=887243996>
(I think I included all the decisions from the telecon -- apologies if I missed something.)

We identified a few things to look for (and maybe ask about) in usability testing. We'll get those to Charlotte...

Please do look through the Proposed Navigation and make sure you're OK with it all.

*NOTE* Before you make a comment about a specific resource/link and where it might fit, please read through the resource itself. :-)

Best,
~Shawn