Re: EOWG - 07 July - Work for the Week and Weekly Survey

Hi folks,

I just wanted to add my thanks and encouragement to Brent's note.  We have
an historic opportunity here to contribute to updating and improving
usability for accessibility resources that are used and valued globally.
Your participation will allow EOWG to transform our collection to one in
which practitioners all over the world can more easily find and use with
confidence the accessibility guidance WAI has developed over many years.

We know we are asking a lot from each of you in the next several months and
hope you know that your contributions are critical and greatly appreciated.
Together, we can make a smooth and highly productive transformation.
Thanks so much for your dedication and help!

Best,
Sharron, Brent, and Shawn

--
Sharron Rush | Executive Director | Knowbility.org | @knowbility
*Equal access to technology for people with disabilities*