Re: W3C

From: Sharron Rush <srush@knowbility.org>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2015 08:27:29 -0500
To: Lydia harkey <lharkey@suddenlink.net>
Cc: "EOWG (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Thanks Lydia,

On behalf of EOWG I would like to thank *you* for your contributions during
your time of service as an IE to the work of the group.  We greatly
appreciate your review and consideration of EO materials and your help with
publication.  It was a great pleasure to work with you and I am pleased
that you plan to continue to participate through GitHUb and the WAI-IG.

Thanks again,
Sharron

--
Sharron Rush | Executive Director | Knowbility.org | @knowbility
*Equal access to technology for people with disabilities*