W3C

From: Lydia harkey <lharkey@suddenlink.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2015 21:00:39 -0500
To: "'EOWG \(E-mail\)'" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Cc: "'Shawn Henry'" <shawn@w3.org>, "'Sharron Rush'" <srush@knowbility.org>
Greetings,

Thank you for the opportunity to serve as 'Invited Expert' for W3C Education
Outreach group. It has been a pleasure working with everyone. I enjoyed
contributing and plan to keep up with the work each of you contribute for
the Education Outreach Workgroup. I plan to continue to promote the
Education Outreach site and the great work this team has made and is
continuing to make.

I appreciate each of you and thank you for continuing to make Education
Outreach site invaluable.

Best,

Lydia Harkey