Re: Minutes and work for this week

Apologies for not getting to the surveys due to vacation travel and limited
internet access. For the record ...

Re: showcase examples October 2015 survey ...
Q1 - happy with requirements analysis
Q2 - revered videos. Comment: I like the approaches that use personal
stories + statistics. I think this approach can deliver to multiple
audiences.
Q3 - ok with scenario descriptions
Q4 - comment: Looking good generally,. I'm still not sure how we'll fit
them all in at sub one minute, but I'll trust those who how to do this to
work that out.

Re: Quickref redesign survey ... Overall I'm happy with the direction this
is taking. I'm unlikely to be able to make specific comments on specifics
like browser bugs in the next few weeks.

Andrew

--
"You have to take on challenges to experience living."
Boris von Engelbrechten