Re: Button research discussion

Hi Lee,

A bit of context will help here. :-) The discussion is a follow up from an EOWG teleconference. The general issue of back button and returning to previous page is not relevant in this case. Instead, we're talking about steps in a multi-page application.

This discussion is specifically about placement of the Previous and Next buttons in <http://w3c.github.io/wcag-em-report-tool/dist/#/audit/scope> (There are some concerns with right-aligning the Next button [1] and some support for it based on common practice.)

Best,
~Shawn

[1] e.g., http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ig/2014JulSep/0069.html