MOOC on Universal Design for the Web

From: Howard Kramer <howard.kramer@Colorado.EDU>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2014 22:55:12 -0600
To: "EOWG (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Hello All:

I'm scheduled to teach a MOOC on Universal Design for Digital Media this fall: https://www.canvas.net/courses/universal-design-for-digital-media

I'm inviting folks who might be interested to participate to provide feedback and join discussions to participants in the MOOC. Also, I'd be interested in receiving feedback on the content of the course. If you're interested let me know and I can provide more information.

Regards,
Howard

Howard Kramer
CO-PI - UDUC
Promoting the Integration of Universal Design into University Curricula (UDUC)
Lecturer, Cont. Ed - Evening & Cred Admin
303-492-8672