EOWG work this week & agenda

From: Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2014 17:51:50 -0500
To: "EOWG (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Hi EOWG folks,

First, a reminder of the current action item to review the new sections of the Implementing | Planing for Web Accessibility doc. 8 August e-mail:
<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-eo/2014JulSep/0039.html>
The wiki page is updated with sections for specific questions at:
<https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/Feedback:_Implementation_Plan_for_Web_Accessibility>
(We will discuss these comments next week when Kevin is available.)

Additionally, for the WCAG-EM Report Tool:
<http://w3c.github.io/wcag-em-report-tool/dist/>,
please review all of the text -- including intro text, text in the information fly-outs (i), and labels.
The wiki page for comments is:
<https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/WCAG-EM_Report_Tool_Comments>
(Any of these comments that need discussion, we will discuss in this week's telecon.)

The agenda for this week's teleconference is updated at:
<https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/EOWG_Meetings#15_August_2014_teleconference>

Thanks!
~Shawn