Re: Easy Checks - new sections to public page this week?

Hello Shawn and all,
I am not sure if I have time to add comments on the wiki yet, therefore
I write them in an e-mail and can post them later if you like.
The forms section looks good to me, but I noticed some typos and I think
one thing needs to be clarified.
1. In the introduction:
"people can interact with them using only the keyboard, using voice
input, and using screen readers.
I would suggest to write the word using only once.
This would read: people can interact with them using only the keyboard,
voice input, or screen readers."
2. In checking labels with WAT, one word should be deleted in following
bullet: "Example with with potential errors".
3. In the next bullet:
"Check that every field label has label for="[acme]" before it and
id="[acme]" in the box with it, and that the text in quotes matches. [@@
work with screen reader?]"
I think we should explain that acme is an example of id content and that
people do not have to look for this string. I will check with screen
readers later today on till the end of the week.
4. Do you say asterisks or asterisk? See following sentence: "The
asterisks (*) is included in the box around the label"
Should we say: "The asterisks (*) are included in the box around the
label" or "The asterisk (*) is included in the box around the label"?
5. In checking with FF, I am not sure it is a good idea to write the
warning in parenthesis. In French, parenthesis is often used for
additional content that does not need to be read absolutely but that can
be skipped. Why don't we write a note ?
Note: There is not an easy way to check form control labels with the FF
toolbar. The Form Labels favelet works with Firefox and provides the
same information as from IE WAT above. It requires installation."
Couldn't we explain what this favelet is?
In Plain content view:
1. In the following sentence, do you mean "an" or "and"?
"Web pages are often designed with multiple columns, sections, colors,
an other visual aspects that help organize information for people who
see the page in its default display."
The rest is ok.
In the French Web developer toolbar, there is a shortcut to disable all
styles. It is: alt+shift+a. May be it is the same in the English version?
That's all for my comments now.
Best
Sylvie