Re: Easy Checks To Do items

From: Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 07:21:50 -0500
To: sylvie.duchateau@snv.jussieu.fr
CC: "EOWG (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Hello Sylvie,

The latest wiki page is <http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/Easy_Checks>

The other one is an old snapshot. Sorry for the confusion!

The one thing ready to do for now is: "Search throughout for the perspective that the content needs to work, rather than the user has a limitation. e.g., 'users need to be able to' vs. 'websites need to enable users to'" You could check both:
* the "published" draft at <http://www.w3.org/WAI/eval/preliminary> and
* the EOWG draft with active sections <http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/eval/checks>

Thanks!
~Shawn