Re: EOWG: updated Use of WCAG 2.0 Techniques and Failures

Hi all,

The discussion of Google Docs accessibility is a tangent at this point. Feel free to reply to Denis (&/or Shawn Lauriat) directly. However, please don't send replies to the EOWG list unless there is a reason to.

p.s. I purposely didn't correct the subject line of the e-mail because I didn't want to draw attention to a Google Docs discussion in our e-mail archives. :-)

Thanks,
~Shawn