Re: updated: Business Case slides

Hello Shawn and all,
While comparing the 23 july and 25 july versions I prefer the first try.
I think a quote (even from you!) is ok and the notes explain clearly
what this quote is, that you can take an alternative one or choose one
from a famous local person.
Discussing the issue with a colleague, she was  a bit surprised to read
your quote in slide 5 of the 25 July version without quoting, without
source,  it looks strange. I think  that the notes are not really helpful.
To summarise: I vote for the solution of  23 July version and the really
clear notes that explain this slide.
One last question:
For which version of the slides shall we vote now when we fill out the
survey?
Best
Sylvie

Sylvie Duchateau
Association BrailleNet
Tél.: +33(0] 1 44 27 26 25	Fax : +33 (0) 1 44 27 34 49
Web : http://www.accessiweb.org