Re: Call for Review: [Responding/Reporting doc] Approaching Organizations with Inaccessible Websites to Encourage Accessibility

Hi Liam,

Thanks for the response - points noted. We changed the title for several
reasons:
- to address the translatability of "reporting"
- to address issues of "reporting" sounding too formal (especially for
people for whom English is not their first language)
- to make it positive and welcoming and outcome oriented

See particularly the TF discussion on 18 November
http://www.w3.org/2009/11/18-waiage-minutes.html

Andrew