Re: How to Report an Inaccessible Website - title question

Sometimes "DUH!" means "of course that's obvious" but in this case it
means "how could we have left that out of the document." Particularly
in the case where the government buys products of the 'offending'
entity." In fact, it is often cited as the pressure point used by
advertisers to control media content.

This is a classic example of the simultaneous use of carrot and stick
- if you fix your inaccessible Web site you will be rewarded by
continued purchases as well as avoiding the consequences of having to
testify and give depositions.

As usual, +1 for Bro. Dick!

Love.

--