RE: Comments on draft WCAG 2.0 Translations page

 Dear EOWG,

On translations section/page, it would be useful to have a search that would display all available translations for a given document and all available documents in a given language. The result of the search could be in the form of a list like testing tools search gives now: document name, translator, language, translation type (authorised or voluntary) or status (draft/announcement/notification of intent).

I don't have any strong opinion on the current page but I hope this is a temporary solution, or in other words I don't think we need translation page per each guideline document. I would prefer to have a sentralised resource and working group pages or other necessary pages have a lint to translations page.

Anna