Re: Comments on draft WCAG 2.0 Translations page

Hi Alan,

Good points, I agree with all of them.

Note: the reason for mentioning a contact person (me) is to provide the
necessary background coordination and support (as you know from the
Spanish translation) but in no way is it intended to supersede, bypass,
or discourage use of the translators list. I will improve the text.

Thanks,
   Shadi