EOWG [Friday 24 April] eGov comments ready to submit

From: Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 13:07:39 -0500
To: "EOWG (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Dear EOWG participants,

Our final comments on "Improving Access to Government through Better Use of the Web" <http://www.w3.org/TR/egov-improving/> are online at:
	http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/comments/eGov-2009-04.html

We need to submit the comments this weekend. If you see any issues before we submit them, please send your comments to the EOWG list right away. We did put in the comments "(In order to submit these comments before the deadline, minor changes were made after EOWG discussion and all participants may not have reviewed them before they were submitted.)" If you see any issues after they are submitted, we can still go back and offer changes to the eGov Interest Group.

Regards,
~Shawn & Sharron Rush (who did the bulk of the comment drafting and editing)

-------
Shawn Lawton Henry
W3C Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI)
e-mail: shawn@w3.org