Fra: w3c-wai-eo-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-eo-request@w3.org] På vegne af Alan Chuter
Sendt: 14. november 2008 09:15
Til: EOWG (E-mail)
Emne: Regrets and Translating WAI Documents

I probably can't attend the call today but I have reviewed the
Translations page. Here are a few comments:

The phrase "Please consider expected updates in planning your
translations" stalled me for a moment or two. Perhaps slightly more
verbose could be easier to understand, like "When planning to do
translations, please consider that WAI expects to update some documents..."

Perhaps the "To be completed in 2008 or 2009 (not yet ready for
translation)" section could be moved out of the priorities section as
they are not priorities.

It's not clear what the "Introductory and short materials" and the
"Longer, more technical materials" are for. Perhaps they should be
grouped under a higher "Lower priority" section (if that is the
intention) with an explanation. Are they a priority or not?

regards,

Alan

--
Alan Chuter
Departamento de Usabilidad y Accesibilidad