Re: Updated draft WCAG 2.0 documents for review

Under "Who WCAG is for" perhaps include User Agent Developers along with
Authoring Tool Developers?

Under "what is in" consider bolding "testable" since it's central to the new
image of WCAG in version 2?

Also might de-emphasize HTML by saying "technical" or "markup"? One reason
for 2.0 is that 1.0 was so HTML-centric.

"The best place to start working with WCAG 2.0 How to Meet WCAG 2.0 (Quick
Reference). For more details on how these document related" doesn't "scan" -
[perhaps this is an editorial comment?] A colon after the first "2.0"?

"how these documents are related"? Under "WCAG Versions: 1.0 and 2.0"
there's a superfluous "is" in the second sentence