Re: Comments on "Comparative requirements analysis for older Web users"

Hello all,
Here are some comments from relating to understanding the document :
1. Link text :
the link text at the end of each table bringing you back to the list of
tables should be clearer. "list of tables" could be : "back to content
list" or anything else.
2. In the table, for each cell where no corresponding issue has been
determined, there should be a dash like - or text like "no correspondance".

3. I have difficulties understand the part "miscellanious". but I had no
time to read it carefully.
Best
Sylvie