Re: Updated "Mini-Tutorial" Re: EOWG: Agenda for 22 September 2006 Teleconference

Hello Shawn and all,
I just had a look at the new version.
When I click on the link you mentionned in your e-mail below, I come on the single page version of the slides. Is it normal? I use IE.
When I am on this page, I see 19 headings, corresponding to each slide.
Then I click on the link "About the Components of Web Accessibility Mini-Tutorial" at : in order to read how to use the slides. All is very clear.
Then I click on "beginning of slides" at <http://www.w3.org/Talks/wai-components/slide1-0>
and I come on the first slide.
But when I look at the number of slides available, I see that are only 10 slides left? Where are the others?

What is the difference? If I chose the single file I can read more? Should that be explained somewhere?
Best
Sylvie