Updated abstract for Standards Harmonization

From: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 22:24:35 -0500
To: EOWG <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>

Per today's EOWG teleconference, I've updated the abstract for "Why
Standards Harmonization is Essential for Web Accessibility"
         http://www.w3.org/WAI/Policy/harmon.html
to better synchronize with the updated version of the document. Please take
a look and let me know if this addresses the concerns raised today.

Thanks,

- Judy

MIT/CSAIL Building 32-G530
32 Vassar Street