Re: Updated abstract for Standards Harmonization

From: William Loughborough <love26@gorge.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 19:40:04 -0800
To: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>
CC: EOWG <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>

Judy Brewer wrote:

> take a look and let me know if this addresses the concerns raised today.

Paragraph 2, sentence 1 says "...encourages [should be "encourage" for
grammar]" while the next sentence are "...would improve..." and
"...would help". The first verb is wussy and the next two are
forthright. Our recommendations are, of course, *correct*!

I would describe the tone of this as "brassier", and that's a good thing.

Love.