Update and Request

From: Wayne Dick <wed@csulb.edu>
Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2006 14:44:44 -0800
To: "EOWG (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>

Hi,

The committee I Chair is writing the Accessibility Policy for CSU Long
Beach right now.  Do any of you know of any university accessibility
policies that are especially good.

This Campus IT Comittee will be developing policies and operational
procedures for security and accessibility.  In general we will monitor
all human factors issues as we tighten security, but we will make sure
that we don't break and even improve accessibility as we do it.

I will appreciate any pointers to preexisting policy.

Thank You,
Wayne