RE: EOWG: reply requested, wrapping up Involving Users doc

Hi  Shawn, Wayne and list

 I reviewed the document and my comments are included below

Helle

On October 2nd Wayne wrote:

>"It's time to start a little brainstorm on "Optimizing User Involvement".  Here are my two suggestions:
>Involving Users Effectively
>Getting the Most from Users"

I like both your suggestions and prefer one of them to "Optimizing..." but I can live with keeping it as it is.

Also he wrote:

>"I have read the section on "Involving Diverse Users" twice, and I think that the issue of "need" that Henk raised is actually addressed in the >latter part of the first paragraph.  However the sentence "People have different disabilities..."  could be changed to People have different >disabilities [and needs]..."

I'm not sure I understand the suggestion about adding the word needs before the list of different disabilities as I don't see the listing of disabilities relating to needs. I suggest that we put needs into the second sentence: "They have different experiences, different expectations, different needs, and different preferences."

Sincerely
Helle Bjarnø
Visual Impairment Knowledge Centre
Rymarksvej 1, 2900 Hellerup, Denmark