Re: complete survey form - Call for Review [EOWG: Review Evaluation Resource Suite documents]

Hello Sailesh,

The unauthorized message is in error -- you are authorized to complete the EOWG survey form. (The survey forms are available to anyone who is registered in the group. Input from participants who are not in good standing is taken as advisory.) I will reply to you off list to help troubleshoot why you got an unauthorized message.

We do still have on our list to develop better ways to acknowledge contributors to EOWG documents. Having a separate acknowledgments page is not appropriate for many of our documents, although it might work for the Evaluation Resource Suite as a whole.

The Evaluation Resource Suite is currently an active work project in EOWG. In the recent teleconference, EOWG decided to put these 5 evaluation documents on the new WAI site as an interim step, and that we would not do any announcements related to the Evaluation Resource Suite until it is more complete. EOWG agreed to put these pages on the new site as soon as possible and save any non-urgent edits or additions for the next version.

Your request for acknowledgment for the contributors to the Evaluation Resource Suite is still an open item. It will be addressed before the Evaluation Resource Suite is completed and announced.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me directly at +1-617-395-7664.

Best regards,
~ Shawn