Re: Updated version of How People with Disabilities Use the Web

Judy,
Some more observations:
Reporter with RSI:
- In Internet Explorer and Firefox, access key is  not displayed; but screen
readers can announce them.
But how will this person know there are access keys?
In Classroom student with dyslexia, there is reference to
freezing animated content. This again is user agent dependent and may not be
available or known to user.

In first scenario of color blind person: it must be stated that user has
been trained to use own stylesheets. Else most lay users will not know that
this is something   they can do to control appearance. Also consider ignore
color setting in browser or OS display features.
Thanks,

Sailesh Panchang
Senior Accessibility Engineer,
Deque Systems (www.deque.com)
11180 Sunrise Valley Drive, Suite # 400,
Reston, Virginia 20191 (U.S.A.)
Tel 703-225-0380 ext 105
E-mail: sailesh.panchang@deque.com