Updated version of How People with Disabilities Use the Web

From: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 06 May 2005 08:50:58 -0400
To: EOWG <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>

Some updates to "How People with Disabilities Use the Web." New version now at:
         http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/PWD-Use-Web/20050505.html

Updated change log at:
         http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/PWD-Use-Web/changelog.html

This draft is still in progress, and there are a few questions that I would
like to ask people during the teleconference today.

Also this version includes a mandatory style-sheet change to a
"working-group internal draft," which I will explain.

Note that this is still not ready for full review and has not yet been
fully copyedited.

Regards,

- Judy

MIT/CSAIL Building 32-G530