minor issue - RE: EOWG documents for review week of 26 July 2004

Here is a minor issue for discussion (on the list and/or at the upcoming
teleconference):

- document: 6. Overview of the Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) Slide
Show
	http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/wai-intro-slides

- The current wording:
"slide show" (throughout document)

- Concerns with the current wording:
might be confused with an automatically running slide presentation (per
Judy)

- Suggestions for revision:
just "slides, e.g.:
title becomes "Overview of the Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI)
Slides"
<h2> becomes "Links to Slides"
first sentence becomes "The Overview of the Web Accessibility Initiative
HTML slides provide an introduction to..."
etc.

- Reasons for the revision:
simple, not jargony, avoids possible confusion

.html

Notes:
- Feel free to send typos and other edits that do not need discussion to
wai-eo-editors@w3.org so as not to clutter up the EOWG issues
discussion.
- Reminder that we are focusing on content only for now - not layout and
design, which will be determined with site redesign.

1. [background] Requirements for Overview Pages [formerly referred to as
Intro pages] for WAI Site:
	http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/UCD/intro-pages.html

2. Overview of WCAG:
	http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/sketchpad/wcag-intro

3. WCAG 1.0 Document Links Example
	http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/sketchpad/wcag-flow

4. Overview of UAAG:
	http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/sketchpad/uaag

5. Overview of ATAG:
	http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/sketchpad/atag

6. Overview of the Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) Slide Show
	http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/wai-intro-slides

Regards,

~ Shawn

Shawn Lawton Henry