review reminder -- RE: EOWG: Agenda for teleconference 30 July 2004

EOWG,

We will not spend time to "walk through" each of the overview documents
(#2 below) at the EOWG teleconference tomorrow since there are few (or
no?) changes other than what was discussed at previous EOWG
teleconference. If you have comments or issues for discussion, please
send them to the EOWG list before the meeting.

Note that "WCAG 1.0 Document Links Example" (2c) is the only new
document under #2. I am particularily looking forward to feedback on it.

The "Introduction to Web Accessibility" (#4 below) does have some
additional minor editorial changes that I made when implementing the
revisions from the last meeting.

Happy reviewing...

Best,

~ Shawn