Re: Question: Real use of WCAG Conformance Logos

Actually, some of these sites are refering to the W3C Conformance Logos,
rather than necessarily claiming to be compliant at a particular level.
I'm hoping next month to be able to revisit my old site and start
updating or re-creating some of the content, maybe as part of a blog.

Karl