De: w3c-wai-eo-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-eo-request@w3.org]En
nombre de Sylvie Duchateau
Enviado el: viernes, 10 de octubre de 2003 10:26
Para: Shawn Lawton Henry; EOWG (E-mail)
Asunto: Re: EOWG: pre-reading for 10 October 2003 Teleconference

Hi Shawn and all,

I tried to read the document you sent for the EO conference from today but
I can only read XML code. I use IE 5.5.

One of my colleagues tried to display the document too but he also is not
able to read it properly. He uses IE 6.

How can we read this documents? Thank you for any information!

Regards

Sylvie